l'icône





If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all





I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it









Let's face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me.











I don't want to be alone, I want to be left alone




xoxo




I heard a definition once: Happiness is health and a short memory! I wish I'd invented it, because it is very true.



this is how i feel majority of the time. humpf

"...."Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much...." i wish














gaga?




They just don't make 'em like Miss Hepburn anymore

-gregory bates








When you have nobody you can make a cup of tea for, when nobody needs you, that's when I think life is over




No comments:

Post a Comment