WTF what the french




"Shall we make a new rule of life from tonight: always try to be a little kinder than is necessary?"
— 
J.M. Barrie


YES! I want to do this so bad






She grew up on a side of the road 

Where the church bells ring and strong love grows 
She grew up good 
She grew up slow 
Like American honey 







In your brown eyes, walked away
In your brown eyes, couldn't stay
In your brown eyes, you watch her go

And turn the record on
And wonder what went wrong
What went wrong

If everything was everything
But everything is over
Everything could be everything
If only we were older



Fancy the happiness of Pinocchio on finding himself free! Without saying yes or no, he fled from the city and set out on the road that was to take him back to the house of the lovely Fairy










So I say
Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing
Thanks for all the joy they're bringing
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty
What would life be, without a song or a dance, what are we .So I say, thank you for the music, for giving it to me.









Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
Now there's a look in your eyes, like black holes in the sky.
Shine on you crazy diamond.







i cant help it. i love this show










The doctor he asked which way we were headed
I said, Sir, let's just go west and he listened obediently,
Sophie only wants to listen to radio BBC
Michael sat on my knees and whispered to me
All about the meanies
Jacqueline was being such a big girl
with her cup of tea looking out of the window
And Barbara
She looks just like my mom
Oh my Barbara
She looks so much like my mom







No comments:

Post a Comment